Yoga in Action - Summer Retreat 2018
westerbeke ranch, sonoma CA
August 17, 18 & 19
Email Alison directly to be on the waiting list - email@example.com
During the retreat, you'll study Patanjali's "recipe" for Yoga In Action (Kriya Yoga). This is yoga for restless minds, active individuals, and demanding lives. In other words, this is yoga for the real world, not hanging out in ashrams or the cave-dwelling yogi.
Yoga in Action has 3 parts:
- Tapas - heat, purification, the friction that generates transformation
- Svadhyaya - self-inquiry, self-study, and the study of sacred texts
- Isvara-Pranidhana - devotion, surrender, connection with truth
Your experience of yoga will grow and expand as you learn and practice all 3 elements of Patanjali's Kriya Yoga. You'll leave with a deep imprint of how to continue this process of practice.
During your retreat there will be:
- All levels yoga classes
- Kirtan with Sitaram Das
- Morning meditation
- Healthy community-style meals
- Shared accommodations in cozy cottage-style rooms
- "Office hours" for questions and conversation
- Free time for rest, relaxation or fun
Retreats have it all... Rest & Relaxation, Action & Adventure, Community & Connection.