What's Yoga for You?
For much of its history, Yoga was taught 1-1 because the practice is infinitely customizable and each student is remarkably unique. Alison has a process for private sessions that generates noticeable progress and long-lasting results. All private sessions, include home practice resources, so you continue learning and growing long after the 1-1 time.
Areas of Expertise
Home Yoga Practice - Develop a satisfying and transformative home yoga practice with 20-40 minutes per day. Alison crafts personalized practices based on your individual needs and goals.
Advance Your Practice - Looking for the next level? Develop a skill-building routine to supplement classes.
Yoga Therapeutics - Tap into the healing potential of yoga. Clients with the following conditions have experienced great success with specialized yoga programs.
- Back Pain, Sciatica, and Back Injuries
- Rehabilitation from Trauma - car accident, injury - and Surgery.
- Rotator Cuff and Shoulder Injuries
- Tendonitis, Plantar Fasciitis, and Chronic Inflammation
- Depression, Anxiety, Excessive Stress
- Chronic Pain - knee, elbow - Chronic Migraines
Already a client? Click here for online scheduling.